1. The website does not collect any data automatically, with the exception of data contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are IT data, especially text files, which are kept on an end device of the Website User and which are designed for navigation on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website which they come from, the time of recording them on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that stores the data on the Website User’s end device and which has access to the is the Website operator – EvilPort Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan, Poland (postal code: 61-758), Garbary 71/19.
4. Cookie files are used to:
a) adjust the Website’s content to the User’s preferences and optimise navigation through web pages, especially, the files allow for recognizing the Website User’s device and for correct viewing of the website, which is adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
b) create statistics allowing for understanding the way in which Website Users use the Website to improve its structure and content;
c) maintain the User’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not have to enter his/her user name and password on each page of the Website;
5. There are two basic types of cookie files on the Website: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporal files which are kept on the end device of the User until the time the User logs out, leave the website or closes the software (the browser). Persistent cookie files are kept on the User’s end device for the period of time determined in the cookie files’ parameters or until the User deletes them
6. As part of the Website, the following cookie files are used:
a) “necessary” cookie files which make it possible to use the services provided on the Website, for example authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
b) “security” cookie files, used for example to find authentication abuses on the website;
c) “performance” cookies which allow collection of data on the use of the Website pages;
d) “functional” cookie files which allow for “remembering” settings selected by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, for example the language chosen or the region which the User comes from, the font size, the appearance of the website etc.;
e) “advertising” cookies allowing provision of advertisements better adjusted to the User’s interests.
7. In many cases, the software for viewing pages (the browser) allows for keeping cookie files on the User’s end device by default. The Website User may change these settings at any time. The settings may be changed especially in order to block automatic cookies maintenance by changing the browser’s settings or in order to inform the User about their transfer to the User’s device each time it happens. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of cookie enablement are available in the software (the browser’s) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that any limitations in using cookie files may affect some of the functions available on the Website.
9. Cookie files are kept on the end device of the Website User and may be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website’s operator.
10. More information on cookies is available in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.